YTOS massage gun FAQs
How do I use Massage Gun?Here’s some basic best practices to get the most out of your Massage Gun, whether you’re treating yourself or others.
2. You can press the speed button to toggle between our signature treatment speed and our lighter speed for sensitive, sore areas.
3. For muscle activation, recovery, and tension relief, simply “float” the Massage Gun on muscles that need the most attention - it was designed to do all the work for you. Slowly glide the Massage Gun up and down the muscle, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
4. Breathe and relax and remember to stretch. It feels amazing!
How long should I use my Massage Gun?
Depending on the desired result, we recommend using your Massage Gun for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes per muscle group. A full-body session should not exceed 15 minutes. Treat yourself 2-3 times per day. 30 SECONDS = MUSCLE ACTIVATION Prior to workouts or physical activity, float your Massage Gun for up to 30 seconds to instantly activate and “wake up” your muscles. 15 SECONDS = MUSCLE RE-ACTIVATION Reactivate muscles during your workout or any activity by using your Massage Gun for 10-15 seconds on the muscle group. This will re-energize, relieve muscle spasms and fatigue, and keep muscles active. 2 MINUTES = PAIN RELIEF & RECOVERY Float your Massage Gun for up to 2 minutes for muscle recovery post-workout to decrease soreness, and on any muscles that require immediate pain relief.
How to use Massage Gun Head Attachments?
The YTOS massage gun comes with different attachment heads, all intended for different uses. But what do they each do? Take a look at our massage gun attachment guide to find out how to use massage gun heads.
Changing the attachments is simple. Each attachment slides easily into the Massage Gun with a little twist, and removing is as straightforward as pulling while turning again. The attachments don’t click into place or lock, but none of our testers had any problems with them falling out or coming loose.
Where can I test out a Massage Gun before I buy it?
You can test out a Massage Gun at our store at Westfield Chermside. We promise you’ll feel the difference!
What is the benefit of using Massage Gun?Whether you’re an athlete, a physical therapist, or a person who needs relief from tension and pain, Massage Gun provides a breakthrough, natural approach to improving your physical health. Percussive massage can help you perform better, recover faster, and relieve tension and pain for whole-body relief. Massage Gun helps with the following:
- Accelerates recovery & muscle repair
- Increases blood and lymphatic flow
- Relieves muscle spasms and stiffness
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Improves lactic acid clearance
- Activates the nervous system and muscles
- Muscle fatigue, pain, tightness, soreness, and knots
- Natural stress relief
- Myofascial release
Who is Massage Gun for?
YTOS massage guns are trusted by dostors,physiotherapists, athlets, parents, elders and so on. Massage gun is used for wide range of purposes from daily tiredness to postoperative rehabilitation.